Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.319 AUD / CUC *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 27% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,788 (2,114 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 49 lei (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)