Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.554 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 26% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,603 (€1,675) in Trenčín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (38 minutes ago)