Cost of living comparison between Trenčín, Slovakia and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.423 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 30% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,614 (€1,837) in Trenčín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (40 minutes ago)