Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.530 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 27% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,563 (€1,676) in Trenčín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 2 hours ago)