Cost of living comparison between Trabzon, Turkey and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42320 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,998 (4,721TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)