Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01161 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,940 (¥339,254) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.00 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Athens costs €174 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (23 minutes ago)