Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01165 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,020 (¥430,821) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,000 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)