Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01201 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,053 (¥337,498) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)