Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01127 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,537 (¥402,637) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,700 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.47 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)