Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 41% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,210 (﷼ 54,963,889) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)