Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 42% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,103 (﷼ 65,983,545) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)