Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio, United States compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.260 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio (United States) is 8% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,228 ($2,562) in Toledo, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (37 minutes ago)