Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01174 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 25% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,344 (¥199,743) in Tokushima.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)