Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01179 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 23% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,763 (¥234,476) in Tokushima.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)