Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00039 AUD / MGA
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 10% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,325 (8,437,483 Ariary) in Toamasina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Munich costs €110 (about 1 hour ago)