Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00041 AUD / MGA
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 9% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,568 (8,686,141 Ariary) in Toamasina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tuguegarao City costs Php2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)