Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01215 AUD / DZD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 19% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,534 (208,522 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)