Cost of living comparison between Tiraspol, Moldova and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06670 AUD / MDL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 28% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,710 (40,630 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)