Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06498 AUD / MDL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 28% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,793 (27,590 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)