Cost of living comparison between Tiraspol, Moldova and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06552 AUD / MDL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 28% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,713 (41,408 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)