Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07152 AUD / MDL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 17% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,391 (47,416 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (37 minutes ago)