Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01081 AUD / ALL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 39% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,905 (176,261 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)