Cost of living comparison between Tirana, Albania and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01053 AUD / ALL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 42% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,454 (138,100 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)