Cost of living comparison between Timisoara, Romania and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31647 AUD / RON
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 43% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,772 (5,601 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)