Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30627 AUD / RON
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 44% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,094 (6,836 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)