Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07121 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,531 (Mex$ 35,535) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Timisoara costs 17 lei (about 1 hour ago)