Cost of living comparison between Tianjin, China and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19279 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 17% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,581 (元13,390) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Greater Sudbury costs C$2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 315,697 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Port of Spain costs 400,000 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)