Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01981 AUD / BTN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 26% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,956 (149,205 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)