Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.417 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 20% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,000 (€2,117) in Thessaloniki.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)