Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48123 AUD / XCD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 13% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,249 (EC$8,829) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (about 1 hour ago)