Cost of living comparison between Tétouan, Morocco and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13403 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 12% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,287 (24,526 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)