Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01886 AUD / MZN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 9% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,286 (121,248 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (35 minutes ago)