Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07162 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,111 (Mex$ 29,480) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)