Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona, United States compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.304 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,606 ($2,765) in Tempe, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)