Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona, United States compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.275 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,076 ($3,198) in Tempe, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,600 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (38 minutes ago)