Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09921 AUD / ZAR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 27% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,747 (R 27,687) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)