Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35809 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,865 (8,002TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (33 minutes ago)