Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,216 prices entered by 439 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,242 (﷼ 60,189,071) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)