Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05432 AUD / HNL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 24% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,113 (L 57,313) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)