Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30100 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 24% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,892 (RM6,287) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)