Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 AUD / UZS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 53% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,751 (10,986,744 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)