Cost of living comparison between Tashkent, Uzbekistan and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00043 AUD / UZS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 21% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,961 (6,945,237 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.50 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhanbad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)