Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 AUD / UZS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 50% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,035 (11,784,283 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)