Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00015 AUD / UZS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 56% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,790 (11,597,695 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)