Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.459 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,295 (€2,259) in Tarragona.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)