Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02605 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 38% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,554 (Php59,662) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)