Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02667 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 37% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,976 (Php74,092) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)