Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02615 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 37% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,969 (Php75,297) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 420,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (22 minutes ago)