Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18575 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 42% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,220 ($b11,953) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)