Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18363 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 44% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,967 ($b10,709) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Roanoke, Virginia costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)