Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00389 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 33% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,767 (712,136 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £5,160 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (about 1 hour ago)