Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 17% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,073 (Rp 21,053,713) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)