Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28107 AUD / GHS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 31% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,703 (GH₵16,731) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,600 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)