Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04378 AUD / TWD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 15% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,961 (67,626 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (38 minutes ago)