Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04202 AUD / TWD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 23% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,923 (45,768 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (34 minutes ago)