Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41004 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 45% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,274 (S/. 5,546) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)