Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38674 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 47% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,018 (S/. 5,218) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)