Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40049 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 37% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,578 (S/. 3,941) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (25 minutes ago)