Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35198 AUD / SAR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 23% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,841 (﷼ 8,073) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)