Cost of living comparison between Tabuk, Saudi Arabia and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35010 AUD / SAR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 13% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,276 (﷼ 9,359) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)