Cost of living comparison between Sylhet, Bangladesh and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01677 AUD / BDT
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 27% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,820 (Taka 108,545) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)