Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.932 AUD / LYD *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 21% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,076 (3,301 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)