Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03717 AUD / THB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 32% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,699 (45,712 ฿) in Surat Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 3 hours ago)