Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.572 AUD / OMR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 4% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$5,458 (﷼ 1,528) in Sur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)