Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40204 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 16% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,873 (S/. 12,121) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,200 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 85 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 2 hours ago)