Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40511 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 19% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,988 (S/. 12,312) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,200 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)