Cost of living comparison between Sulaymaniyah, Iraq and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00112 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 16% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,623 (2,338,799 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 2 hours ago)