Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00105 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 33% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,750 (2,606,805 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 4,000 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Tiraspol costs 50 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)