Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00114 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 21% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,981 (1,745,487 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,389 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)