Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00113 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 15% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,643 (2,331,063 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (35 minutes ago)