Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.487 AUD / OMR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,612 (﷼ 1,036) in Suhar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)