Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07037 AUD / EGP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 18% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$2,939 (E£ 41,760) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 3 hours ago)