Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07464 AUD / EGP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 18% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$2,956 (E£ 39,598) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (12 minutes ago)