Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.386 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,119 (€2,973) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)