Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.417 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$2,777 (€1,959) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)