Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02234 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,233 (руб 99,923) in Stavropol'.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)