Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15687 AUD / NOK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 44% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,403 (kr 34,441) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)