Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15594 AUD / NOK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 44% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,602 (kr 23,098) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)