Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15998 AUD / NOK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 46% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,569 (kr 28,562) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)