Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16132 AUD / NOK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 46% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,113 (kr 31,697) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)