Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18591 AUD / HRK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 15% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,666 (14,339 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)