Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.579 AUD / TND
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 31% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,592 (4,474 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)